Are you interested in research collaboration?
Our primary focus is on the enhancement of teaching and learning processes within Virtuoso, contextualised in terms of understanding and accommodating individual learning needs, engaging with emerging learning and assessment technologies, automating administrative processes, providing data-driven recommendations, and leveraging insights through effective communication and collaboration as part of a community-driven educational ecosystem.
Proposed Research Projects
- Analysing leading global education systems
- Determining guidelines for using Information Computer Technologies (ICT) in support of early years learning
- Data visualisation, analysis, and migration within an enterprise educational context
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in generating lower-order cognitive tasks within a teaching and learning context
- Analysis of the e-assTTle computer adaptive testing system
- Schools of the Future