Developing new insights through research collaboration
Our most productive collaborations are strategic and long-term, founded on the principles of a shared research vision. We engage in partnerships with universities and research institutes to continually enhance the capabilities of our products in response to ongoing scientific and technological advances.
Why we seek research collaboration:
- Continuous transformation of transferred knowledge into technology that drives future products
- Credibility and research rigour in the development of research outputs including peer reviewed papers and publications
- Opportunities to meet increasingly global competitiveness for technology
- Mutually beneficial knowledge transfer between Cinglevue and our research partners
- Evolution of core competencies, domain expertise, and key skills